Learn to manage a sustainable community in Hawaii!
Hedonisia Hawaii is an eco-feminist community tucked away in the rainforests of Big Island Hawaii!
We offer a unique intern program that allows you to become proficient in managing a community based on eco-tourism, social enterprise and eco-feminism!
Once trained and approved, interns have a 'work week' of 2 days per week. This 'pays' for your stay in Hawaii. As well we do have tropical produce like avocados, breadfruit and bananas that are free for interns to eat during their stay.
Interns perform a variety of duties which we classify as Body (physical work: cleaning, weeding, landscaping etc), Heart (creative, communication and social), and Mind work (research, writing or tech work on our eco-feminist web projects).
- A unique working and educational opportunity in Hawaii
- Once approved you have a 2-day workweek which pays for your stay in Hawaii!
- Learn to be a Community Activist Feminist and/or Environmental Entrepreneur (C.A.F.E. Entrepreneur)
- One of the world's only eco-feminist communities. (However, we welcome males too!)
- Work with a team of interns in paradise!