Internship in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Exploring market in Ho Chi Minh city
InternVietnam Staff
InternVietnam Staff
Ho Chi Minh city at night
Ho Chi Minh city at night

Our Flagship 8-week summer internship program. You’ll spend 8 weeks in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) working at one of our awesome internships in your chosen sector. Alongside your internship, you can expect all of this…

+ Accommodation in a furnished apartment, sharing with other interns on the program.
+ Visa processing and all visa application fees
+ Comprehensive Health & Travel Insurance
+ Extensive pre-departure support from our UK team
+ Airport pickup & transfer
+ Welcome package & full orientation
+ 24-hour support on place from our team
+ Loads of optional dinners, trips, events & activities as part of our intern community
+ Access to our extensive alumni network

Through this internship program, you will be immersed in Vietnamese history, culture, cuisine and business environment!
This program will vastly improve your future employability as you gain valuable international experience and outlook.

Program Dates: 22nd June to 19th August 2018

• 24 hour on-site support
  • No obligation to book until you have found your perfect internship!
  • Plenty of top internship companies to choose from
  • Live in one of the best cities in South East Asia!
  • Regularly organised trips, dinners and events

Ru Xin

Awesome one week in Saigon

Really appreciated everyone who planned the trip. My time here in Saigon was awesome, despite coming to Saigon before. It allowed me to see things from a new perspective, and i have gained a lot from this trip. I got to attend seminars conducted by entrepreneurs of start-ups in Saigon, where the shared about how they started from nothing to something. I have learnt that Vietnam is a land of opportunities, and through this trip I am exposed to a variety of eye opening experience first-hand. My favorite part of this trip is definitely the street food tour! Of course, the food here is great as well! But being on a motorbike hopping to stalls to stalls is an experience of its own too! There was also the Mekong Delta one day tour, which was a very unique experience too! All in all, I did not regret signing up, and had a very fulfilling time here.