Internship in Vietnam with SE Vietnam

APPLICATION OPEN NOW for CUSTOMIZED internship in Vietnam offered by SE Vietnam, an EMERGING South East Asian economy of promising opportunities, with VISA ON ARRIVAL and AFFORDABLE program fee, starting from 500 USD. We are more than ready to support you on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Vietnam has emmerged as an Asia-Pacific nation with a “Pivot Position” due to its geo-strategic significance and distinctive cultures remaining until today. Exploring oneself in Vietnam professionally provides unparalleled opportunities to observe the nation’s ongoing economic liberalization and rapid development blended with traditional roots and a strong cultural heritage. Undeniably, it would add a big winning feature for one’s profile as well as allow them to get access to various opportunities to pursue their own global careers in the promising Asia.

Student Exchange Vietnam has been developing a wide network of partner companies and organizations in Vietnam which are committed to hosting international students as official interns. Our network is well-diversified, in Agriculture, Business & Finance, Education, Engineering, Hospitality, Law, Medicine, etc, so as to customize and offer various internship programs to our students.

• Affordable & Customized Internship in Vietnam
  • Pre-departure and on-site orientations with cultural activities included
  • Unique Local Buddy & Host Family System providing authentic Vietnamese cultural experience
  • 24/7 support

Lillian

Exactly what I have been looking for

My internship in Vietnam with SE Vietnam was a life changing experience. I was a marketing intern at a travel company in Hanoi and now work for the same company as a full time employee. Being in Vietnam has taught me so much about different people and cultures, as there are many other foreigners working here as well from all over the world. My internship coordinator at SE Vietnam was so helpful, and was a huge support for me whenever I needed it. I would definitely recommend SE Vietnam if you are looking to do an internship here. They really cater to your needs and care about what you want and are looking for

The only thing I could think of as an improvement is to be assigned local buddies more around my age. :)

About Student Exchange Vietnam

Student Exchange Vietnam (SE Vietnam) was established with the mission of supporting international students to gain global awareness and local insights from ongoing engagement via Internship, Semester Abroad, Faculty-led Programs (Short Courses) in...