• Vietnam

Weekly Hours
Age Max
Qualifications
  • Age from 18 years old.
  • Enrolled at a university or college.
  • Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 (if you don’t, please contact us).
  • Be proficient in English.
  • Preferred relevant academic background.
  • Other specific requirements vary in each job

Pricing

2024
The fee listed above is designed for a 4-week internship (without accommodation). The total fee for a full internship program with ABROADER depends on the length of your internship and your accommodation choice. If you only seek for an internship placement in Vietnam, the program fee is set to be $700 USD/placement and does not depend on the length of your internship.
What's Included (Extra)

- Internship placement.
- Visa application.
- Accommodation.
- Airport pick-up & see-off.
- Welcome & farewell meals.
- Local SIM card.
- Social and cultural activities with local buddies.
- 24/7 onsite support from ABROADER staff.
- Certificate upon successful completion.

What's Not Included (Extra)

- Airfare.
- Covid-19 test.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa stamping/extension fee.
- Passport fees.
- Accommodation’s early check-in & late check-out.
- Housing damage & housing termination.
- Electricity.
- Meals.
- Other personal expenses.

Aug 30, 2022
Sep 02, 2022
3 travelers are looking at this program

Why travel abroad? Unfold your myth, meet new people, and explore your career path. Do an in-person internship in Vietnam and bring home your own stories. The price starts from just US$ 2024 for a 4-week internship (without accommodation), including:

- Internship placement.
- Visa application.
- Airport pick-up & see-off.
- Welcome & farewell meals.
- Local SIM card.
- Social and cultural activities with local buddies.
- 24/7 onsite support from ABROADER staff.
- Certificate upon successful completion.

Program Highlights

• Affordable, customizable and authentic Asian internships in Vietnam.
  • Pre-departure and on-site orientations with cultural activities included.
  • A boost for your cross-cultural work skills with local colleagues and fellow international students.
  • Unique local buddy & host family system providing authentic Vietnamese cultural experience.
  • 24/7 on-site support: visa application, local life set-up or documents needed for a credit application (on request).

• 5 rating 77.78%
  • 4 rating 20%
  • 3 rating 2.22%
  • 2 rating 0%
  • 1 rating 0%
Vidur

Amazing Experience in HCMC with Abroader

Abroader does a great job of handling all of the logistics that can bog down someone looking to experience travel abroad. The local buddies are super friendly and helpful! I also enjoyed all of the trips and activities that were planned for us. I was happy with the internship Abroader helped find for me and I was given exciting, meaningful responsibilities My Internship provided me with enough training to allow me to come away with real, tangible, and useful skills. Everyone was very welcoming to us throughout the internship and there was a good amount of communication. Highly recommend working and exploring Vietnam with Abroader!

Pros
  • Friendly Local Buddies
  • Great Food
  • Amazing City Life
Sandy

A Good Time in Vietnam

ARBOADER provided a wonderful time for me in Vietnam this summer. I was able to experience an internship with an architecture consulting firm and it was very interesting. Besides the housing and other support, my favorite part was the local buddies! The local buddies helped guide me to many fun places. ABROADER was also able to set up cultural immersion events, so it was very fun getting to learn more about the culture. I always felt like I was in good care when I talked to the people in the program. I would recommend applying to ARBOADER's program to explore Vietnam.

Pros
  • Local Buddies
  • Delicious Food
  • Many local attractions
Cons
  • Crossing the street
  • weather is very hot
Jared

An Unforgettable Experience

I'm so grateful I was able to intern in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with ABROADER. Never would I have been able to arrange this on my own, and ABROADER went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable. They paired me with local buddies who befriended me and showed me parts of the city or how to cook certain dishes - not only in the first week but throughout the duration of my two months in Vietnam. ABROADER also looked out for me if I was sick or needed support. As I'm back in the US now, I'll always be jealous of my housing in Vietnam - it was amazing! If you have the opportunity to work with ABROADER, definitely do it! Vietnam is such a dynamic country and HCMC is so special. I'm hoping I'll be back there soon, this time for longer than two months :)

Pros
  • Traveling all around Vietnam on the weekends
  • The best and cheapest food ever
  • True cultural immersion
Thanh

Summer 2022 experience

I really enjoyed my time in Vietnam because of all the fun adventures and growth I experienced. From planned activities done by ABROADER to my spontaneous individual traveling, I got to see the beauty of Vietnam. Additionally, the company I got to work with was very enjoyable and friendly. This company was connected to me by ABROADER as well. Lastly, the lifestyle of Vietnam was interesting to adapt to. From my observation, living in Vietnam for a while would be enjoyable because of the mentality of having fun. Work hard enough to make money during the day so that you can party even harder at night.

Pros
  • Delicious cheap food
  • Pretty sightseeing locations such as Da Lat or Mui Ne
  • Lots of unique restaurants/stores/attractions to visit
Cons
  • Very rainy or hot weather
  • Traffic
  • Some places will try to scam you if you look like a foreigner
Aarthi

Go abroad with Abroader!

Abroader’s program in HCMC was so well-organized and run. From the internship placement, to housing, to just getting around HCMC there was constant support from Abroader and the local buddy team. The real gem of this program is the local buddy team — they are so welcoming, enthusiastic, and caring. In addition to helping me sort through issues like SIM cards and ride share apps, the local buddy team became good friends that I want to meet again soon. I highly recommend interning in Vietnam through Abroader’s program!

Pros
  • Internship Placement
  • Orientation and Cultural Programs
  • Local Buddies
Audrey

Great Program!

Doing ABROADER in Ho Chi Minh City for summer 2022 was an amazing experience! ABROADER helped organize my internship, housing, and visa and provided cultural experiences and support throughout my time in Vietnam. My housing was very nice, and all the local buddies were amazing as well! The culture in Vietnam is very welcoming, and if you're open to it, I think it's a great place to explore a country that might be less familiar. It was very easy for me to travel around Vietnam on the weekends, which I recommend to anyone planning to travel/work in Ho Chi Minh City. Highly recommend to students looking to travel to Vietnam

Pros
  • Great food
  • Beautiful country / environment
Cons
  • Not much flexibility during the week since working a job
Georgina

Environmental internship in Hanoi

I had a great time gaining experience at an environmental NGO in Hanoi. The support and friendliness of the ABROADER team was incredible! Hanoi is an interesting city to explore and the food is great! ABROADER provides you with a local buddy and I became great friends with mine, Julie! The ABROADER team is also super friendly and I was glad to be able to spend time with them socially as well as receiving full support from them. The internship was insightful and gave me experience in my field. It is great to have such an all-round eye-opening experience.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Being in Vietnam, people obviously speak Vietnamese and the language barrier was at times an issue. However, the Vietnamese people are welcoming and honest, which lessen the barrier and makes for funny interactions. By being a bit flexible and patient you can save yourself a lot of stress!
Harris

Internship in HCMC

I had a great experience interning in Vietnam, I made new friends, experienced new things and learned a lot through the program. Abroader's staff were really helpful and friendly, making me and the other interns here get used to life in Vietnam. Being an engineering student, I was placed in an engineering company. There, I learned a lot about working life and knowledge that would help me in my future. I also got to experience Vietnam's culture, their way of life and explored the country. Overall, I had a good time over the 5 months I was in Vietnam, experiences good or bad, will likely stick with me for the rest of my life.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
If I were to do this all over again, I would be more proactive and use the time I have there to the fullest. I would plan the use of my money wisely and explore more of the country.