Internship in Vietnam with ABROADER

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from ABROADER.

APPLICATION OPEN NOW! for CUSTOMIZED internship in Vietnam offered by ABROADER, an EMERGING South East Asian economy of promising opportunities, with VISA ON ARRIVAL and AFFORDABLE program fee, starting from 2695 USD. We are more than ready to support you on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Vietnam has emmerged as an Asia-Pacific nation with a “Pivot Position” due to its geo-strategic significance and distinctive cultures remaining until today. Exploring oneself in Vietnam professionally provides unparalleled opportunities to observe the nation’s ongoing economic liberalization and rapid development blended with traditional roots and a strong cultural heritage. Undeniably, it would add a big winning feature for one’s profile as well as allow them to get access to various opportunities to pursue their own global careers in the promising Asia.

Program Highlights
  • Affordable & Customized Internship in Vietnam
  • Pre-departure and on-site orientations with cultural activities included
  • Unique Local Buddy & Host Family System providing authentic Vietnamese cultural experience
  • 24/7 support

• 9-10 rating 74.36%
  • 7-8 rating 23.08%
  • 5-6 rating 2.56%
Georgina

Environmental internship in Hanoi

I had a great time gaining experience at an environmental NGO in Hanoi. The support and friendliness of the ABROADER team was incredible! Hanoi is an interesting city to explore and the food is great! ABROADER provides you with a local buddy and I became great friends with mine, Julie! The ABROADER team is also super friendly and I was glad to be able to spend time with them socially as well as receiving full support from them. The internship was insightful and gave me experience in my field. It is great to have such an all-round eye-opening experience.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Being in Vietnam, people obviously speak Vietnamese and the language barrier was at times an issue. However, the Vietnamese people are welcoming and honest, which lessen the barrier and makes for funny interactions. By being a bit flexible and patient you can save yourself a lot of stress!
Harris

Internship in HCMC

I had a great experience interning in Vietnam, I made new friends, experienced new things and learned a lot through the program. Abroader's staff were really helpful and friendly, making me and the other interns here get used to life in Vietnam. Being an engineering student, I was placed in an engineering company. There, I learned a lot about working life and knowledge that would help me in my future. I also got to experience Vietnam's culture, their way of life and explored the country. Overall, I had a good time over the 5 months I was in Vietnam, experiences good or bad, will likely stick with me for the rest of my life.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
If I were to do this all over again, I would be more proactive and use the time I have there to the fullest. I would plan the use of my money wisely and explore more of the country.
xiong

internship at nashtech in HN

It has been awesome trip and experience for me. Thanks for the people that have provide help and support throughout the trip. during my 5 months here, i get to learn this country's culture, people, food and the work life. Comparing Vietnam and Singapore, it is a new experience for me and the other students too.

So, if you get the chance to come here and learn/experience, go out and explore. Be adventurous, daring to try out new things/stuff. making friends with the local, explore different part of the city or maybe even traveling out of the city. It is worth to spend your time to the fullest here!!

“Don’t travel just to see. Travel to try, listen, feel, taste. That way there won’t be any place you cannot find beauty.”

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Go out more and explore the city and life!! Be adventurous!!
Kelvin

A New Life With ABROADER

No words can represent how much I experience I have gained throughout my internship in Vietnam. Working at the Hanoi University of Public Health as a research assistant, I have gained many technical and soft skills, such as participating in lab undergraduate training courses, doing lab testing services and also learning the culture of Vietnam with the Vietnamese people. After this internship, I realised that I could adapt myself to a different and foreign environment. This enables me to be able to work with a more diverse environment, even with colleagues with different background and knowledge. This pushes me as an employee to learn and work even harder to cope and manage with different people and adapt accordingly to the needs of the company. All in all, I feel that it was a breathtaking experience for me to have this opportunity to immerse myself with the Vietnam culture with the Vietnamese people, and I am really thankful to have taken up this internship experience with ABROADER for letting me experience such a new life, Thank you ABROADER!

What was your funniest moment?
The funniest moment I had during my internship experience was that I had to CHASE down a bus when I was on the way to work. It was a really funny one as I have this mindset that the buses in Vietnam would wait for you to board before it starts to drive again. However, the bus did not even stop moving and kept on driving, and left me behind the bus stop. Since that day onwards, I ensure myself not to miss the bus by chasing the bus down before the driver closes its door on me.
Muhammad

Pleasant Experience!

All in all, to say I learn a lot is an understatement. I’ve gained precious insights and experience into the development process by getting the opportunity to work with an industry-leading company. I’ve improved my technical skills in JavaScript and updated my skills to the latest technologies.

For future interns working for here, I advise that you come with open arms and the willingness to learn. You should be open to making new friends and learning new things, and I assure you that you will have a great time here just like I had.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
If I could redo my experience, I would’ve taken the opportunity to make friends outside of my circle. To socialize with more people here in Vietnam. I would also love to immerse myself more in the Vietnamese culture and explore Vietnam more, experiencing new food and places.
Agnes

Once in a lifetime

Great experience and not so complex documentations for a smooth process. It will be better if they can expand their business due to lack of manpower to showcase their capabilities. We came during the period where the world had a Corona virus outbreak and Abroader managed the situation well where they informed us of the numbers and giving us masks to ensure that we are safe and healthy.

Whenever we need help, we know we can approach them and be open to our opinions because we know they will listen and try to help whenever they can.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
My housing area. The place is nice but the road conditions is chaotic where the roads are uneven and dirty.
1 person found this review helpful.
Adriel

More than just a internship

For starters, having gone into this with the full expectation of entering a foreign country for the sole purpose of working, I am thoroughly surprised by the amount of affection and care given through each and every step in more aspects than just work. When people hear the term agency they expect a common, lackadaisical, professional agency that only assists you for queries and links you to your job, but otherwise expresses a rather hands-off approach when it comes to the external factors, such as the things to do on your free time or the places to visit, etc. Maybe I am alone in this thought but through my 5 months internship, ABROADER has given me the opposite of my expectations during the process. Anything wrong with the experience and they're there, anytime you have inquiries they're right at your doorstep, anytime you need a recommendation for a place to cut your hair you got it. They've given me more care, more concern and more assistance in this trip than I can ever ask for, and also an opportunity, not just in a work aspect but in other ways like the opportunity to make friends, an opportunity to explore Vietnam not for what it seems but for what it is, together. Sure, while it is like this it is still a professional establishment, but, what makes them unique and above the rest is that they remember to also keep it personal. It's been a privilege to experience Vietnam with Abroader and I extend my gratitude.

I think the only advice I can give to people coming on this trip is to have an open-mind and to enjoy the process because time passes way too fast if you don't take the time to enjoy the moment.
Kei

Independence

Pursuing overseas intern in the healthcare industry is learning the difference between the healthcare system of your country and theirs. In the hospital I worked in, I was given the chance to hop between different sub departments in the Pharmacy department to learn and complete the usual work routine. Although this was a wholesome experience it would have been better if I could speak Vietnamese, their local language, as this would enable me to perform more tasks such as administrative work or communicating with patients.

If you would like to experience overseas internship, know that you will have addition tasks to do. In addition, be prepared to learn the local language.