Internship in Vietnam with Abroader

Internship in Vietnam with SE Vietnam

APPLICATION OPEN NOW for CUSTOMIZED internship in Vietnam offered by Abroader, an EMERGING South East Asian economy of promising opportunities, with VISA ON ARRIVAL and AFFORDABLE program fee, starting from 700 USD. We are more than ready to support you on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Vietnam has emmerged as an Asia-Pacific nation with a “Pivot Position” due to its geo-strategic significance and distinctive cultures remaining until today. Exploring oneself in Vietnam professionally provides unparalleled opportunities to observe the nation’s ongoing economic liberalization and rapid development blended with traditional roots and a strong cultural heritage. Undeniably, it would add a big winning feature for one’s profile as well as allow them to get access to various opportunities to pursue their own global careers in the promising Asia.

• Affordable & Customized Internship in Vietnam
  • Pre-departure and on-site orientations with cultural activities included
  • Unique Local Buddy & Host Family System providing authentic Vietnamese cultural experience
  • 24/7 support

Leechen

Architecture Summer Internship in HCMC

I took a 12-week internship this summer with a commercial/residential architecture office. It took me about a month to acclimate to the rhythm of the office. Throughout, I was kept busy working on concept stages of a real project. Was wonderful to actually have concrete evidence of my contribution by the end.

Highly recommend doing internships through Abroader. The team is supportive and responsive, regularly checking in and always willing to help if something's not going well. One of my favorite things was their local buddy program, in which they introduce interns to local university students to help us acclimate. I was able to reach out to them for anything from impromptu tours around the city to long chats in coffee shops. Along with several other interns that lived with me, they became my first friends here. Organized trips and get-togethers were especially great to keep up with other Abroader interns and students that I didn't regularly see. While I was here, I got to participate in an egg coffee + bowling day, the Mekong Delta excursion, a cooking day, and a cultural exchange day at a local university.

Vietnam itself is a safe place to travel, even solo, as long as you're informed and prepared when you hit remote areas. Saigon is very livable. Not so walkable, but Grab is available almost every minute. I was placed in District 8, which is not so central, but nonetheless a busy local residence. Sea snail restaurants lined my alley, vendors set up shop on the wet market alleys a block away every day, and tech stores and bakeries were a five minute walk away on the main street. I lived about a ten-minute ride from districts 1 and 5 and didn't lack for anything.

Travel lots while you're here. Vietnam is in a good location for flights or buses to the rest of Asia. Weekend trips are totally doable if you're not planning to take time off; Central Vietnam and Hanoi are just a short flight away.
Take the time to get to know coworkers if they can speak English, and get to know the local buddies too. Explore the city or go on trips with them!
That said, travelling alone has its own rewards. Go to walking street or live music cafes to strike up conversations with local people. Explore the alleyways (during the day) to find hidden pagodas and local eats. I met some of my most interesting experiences this way.
Specifically to those interested in architecture: be aware that at this moment, architecture is still developing in Vietnam. Be flexible -- goals and expectations may change. It's an interesting change to witness and take part of, but may feel unfamiliar if your home country is already well developed in architecture.
Nur Hadirah

6 Months Internship in HCMC

I had my internship here in Ho Chi Minh city for 6 months, and Abroader has been helpful from the very start. Abroader was there to pick us up from the airport, provided sim cards and even gave us some tips on the life here in HCMC. This included a booklet with important numbers, some basic Vietnamese language etc. They also conducted several outings for us such as a trip to Mekong Delta. I really enjoyed myself and appreciated the effort that they have put in, in ensuring that we were able to get accustomed to the life here. Despite their busy schedules, they were always ready to attend to any of our queries and offer help. I would not have been able to settle down as quick without the help of Abroader, and I would highly recommend travellers to take up Abroader if they are coming to Vietnam! Thank you and kudos to the Abroader team!

Step out of your comfort zone and explore whenever you can!
Ali

Business & Non-Profit experience intersect

My 7 week program with Abroader flew by! This program gave me the opportunity to learn applicable business skills in southeast Asia, as well as work with a social enterprise that supported a cause I cared about. Like many people will say, it takes about 2-3 weeks to adjust to the new cultural norms. Once you've done this and figured out your place in your organization, you will have more confidence to lead your own projects. Abroader makes sure you have plenty of resources to explore Vietnam fully, while also having a professionally rewarding experience. The program also organizes a few "get to know eachother" retreats throughout your time there, so you'll get to make connections with other international interns. I met a bunch of great friends from Vietnam and other countries, and owe it to the dedication of Abroader staff.

Take the chance, take the leap :)
If you are considering doing something, just do it. Life's too short.
HuiXin

Internship in Vietnam with Abroader

Abroader is a trustworthy and reliable organisation. They have helped us to settle down in Vietnam. I do not need to worry as all were provided once I arrive in Vietnam. To name a few, they arranged airport picked up, prepared local sim card, settling our accommodation for us. They even took a step further and gave us Vietnamese crash course, learning basic Vietnamese which has helped me a lot. These have helped me to settle down in Vietnam quickly.
Other than that, there were also fun times. They organised events for us to bond and meet new friends. They have brought us around to explore Vietnam such as the Mekong River. They also planned an amazing race for us to explore the various tourist attractions in Vietnam.
They are always there to guide and help us whenever we needed.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
I have tried balut. It does not taste as bad as it looks. It was an interesting experience.
Jamie

Summer Internship in HCMC

I did have a bit of trouble with my original internship, but the Abroader team was very supportive and active in ensuring I got the best experience and helped me switch to a different company. My new company became a place where I learned about company life and got to work on independent projects. It was also great to have the local buddies with us, as they went around town and did different activities with us. The local buddies definitely made my experience here more fun and made it easier for me to acclimate to life here. Also, going around Ho Chi Minh City was actually much safer than I had imagined, and people here are usually very friendly to help out foreigners. My time here went by very quickly, and my summer experience of growing, learning, exploring, and lots of eating is definitely one I will remember!

Working more closely with our internship companies to develop an organized, detailed, and most importantly, accurate program will be beneficial for all future interns. Most, if not all, of us are coming here to gain valuable work experience for something in our field that we hope to pursue, so we should be using this time as much as we can to learn.
Gerald

Thank You Student Exchange Vietnam!

When i first came to Ho Chi Minh City for the intern, i was overwhelmed by the culture difference. To the roads packed with motorcycles to the food, everything was difference for me.

Honestly, i thought it will be very hard for me to adapt to the culture in Vietnam, however, SE Vietnam provide us with a lot of support! They have local buddies that bought us around Ho Chi Minh City, teach us their culture and are very open and happy going! They even bought us to grocery shopping which we needed desperately! :)

What's more they gave me an internship in one of Vietnam's top IT outsourcing company! The team was professional, always looking for ways to improve and welcoming! They always try their best that i am doing great!

Words cannot describe how much i gain from this internship.

The time here have been productive, meaningful and of course an unforgettable one! Thank You Student Exchange Vietnam!

Lillian

Exactly what I have been looking for

My internship in Vietnam with SE Vietnam was a life changing experience. I was a marketing intern at a travel company in Hanoi and now work for the same company as a full time employee. Being in Vietnam has taught me so much about different people and cultures, as there are many other foreigners working here as well from all over the world. My internship coordinator at SE Vietnam was so helpful, and was a huge support for me whenever I needed it. I would definitely recommend SE Vietnam if you are looking to do an internship here. They really cater to your needs and care about what you want and are looking for

The only thing I could think of as an improvement is to be assigned local buddies more around my age. :)