Vietnam Internship Program | CRCC Asia

CRCC Asia interns playing football in Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City from above
Ho Chi Minh City from above
CRCC Asia in Ho Chi Minh City

We offer award-winning internships (as featured on CNBC, Bloomberg, WSJ, BBC News) in the dizzying city of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Ho Chi Minh City is a high-octane city of commerce and culture that has driven the country forward with its pulsating energy.

Through this global internship program, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in Vietnamese culture, cuisine, history, business and ultimately the fantastic city itself! Our programs and dedicated host-companies will ensure you acquire the most essential skills sought after by employers in some of the most exciting and thriving cities around the globe. Simply let us know the sector you wish to work in and we do the rest! The wealth of skills and knowledge you will gain during your international internship will vastly increase your career prospects and future global employability.

• We guarantee placements in your professional sector of choice in one of our 1,000 host-companies
  • Accommodation provided - Clean, accessible accommodations - our hotel-style apartments can be shared with one or two roommates (of the same gender). This is a great way to meet new people sharing the same experience!
  • Over 9,000 Alumni
  • Includes visa-processing, Airport Pickup, Drop-off & Pre-paid Sim and Travel Cards
  • Includes pre-departure services, social, business and networking events and Access to CareerBridge, our Professional Development Hub, which contains our 12 professional development courses

Maria

Best experience ever!!!

My internship in CRCC was really great! I get to work as an intern in an international commercial law firm. For my 2 months internship, I was able to develop and work on my legal research skills, time management, legal drafting and also, cultural agility. The internship has no doubt helped me develop my professional skills and also my knowledge and understanding of a totally different culture.

Before I arrived in HCMC i was really nervous that I would not have fun and that I will be left out since I did not know anyone prior to the internship. But I was wrong since all the people were really helpful, and CRCC Asia did not fail to guide us, and help us with whatever concerns we had. I wouldn't say the internship was smooth, but the challenges definitely helped me grow as an individual.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
Snails! My colleague invited me to have dinner with her and her family. They were really nice and took me out to eat in a fancy Vietnamese restaurant serving variety of food such as hotpot, spring rolls.... Here I also got to try snails which was surprisingly good! But remember to take out the lower part as that had a weird taste.
Gregory

Vietnam Internship Program Summer 2018

This internship was one of the most exhilarating experiences I've ever undertaken. I love being busy and active and this opportunity related to that lifestyle extremely effectively.

I was up and out of the apartment everyday for 8 o'clock, in work until 5/6 o'clock and then I'd often have dinner or a social gathering with the other interns and colleagues, so I'd get back to the apartment for about 10 o'clock in the evening. Then, on the weekends, I'd have a trip booked to a particular area of Vietnam; whether it be to the Cu Chi tunnels from the Vietnam War or to Vung Tao beach for a relaxing finish to a busy week. Everyday was spent doing something meaningful.

It was a highly satisfying and rewarding experience that I couldn't recommend enough.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
One time, after work, some colleagues and I (One from America and the other from New Zealand) went to a renowned insect restaurant where we'd planned to try some creepy crawlies. We ended up ordering and eating one tarantula, two geckos and four crickets. It was... interesting to say the least. :P
Yvette

Life Changing Experience

Interning in Vietnam with CRCC Asia changed my life. I’ve travelled a lot but this is the first time I felt at home in another country. I got placed within a media company and learnt so much so quickly. The people in Vietnam are so friendly and everything is so cheap. I did not cook once whilst I was there because it was cheaper to eat out. This experience made me realise I wanted to pursue a career in media because I loved the work so much. It gave me stronger assurance in my abilities and improved my weaker skills. I can only ever say good things about this programme and I recommend everyone take the opportunity to do it themselves. I will have fond memories of this experience for the rest of my life and I do hope to go back to Vietnam and work there again someday.

My only criticism is that there were a lot of pre organised things which doesn’t allow you much time to travel on the weekends
Nathan

An experience of a life time!

Two months have passed and I still feel like I haven't covered the whole of Vietnam. Hanoi, HCMC, Dalat, Mekong, Halong, Ha Giang... it's a long list but only the cusp of what Vietnam has to offer. Places like Hoi An, Da Nang and Siem Reap still spring to mind.

Having done something every weekend, I already am getting re shock culture shock being back in New Zealand. The lack of bikes, people, street food and tall buildings will be a thing of the past. The thing I would miss the most would be the cheap, tasty vietnamese food. It's really become a part of my life during my stay here. As I write this, I want to say how grateful I am to be here and enjoy the fruits of this country.

During my two month finance internship, I have acquired skills of cultural agility and adaptability coming into a new country with new cultures and expectations. These skills I believe cannot be learned from staying in New Zealand all my life, so to be given the opportunity to work in Vietnam is something special.

Provide Taxi numbers of the drivers and information on places for SIM card reloads to the interns.
Have all cultural and networking nights planned on the weekday so it gives an opportunity for interns to travel during the weekend.