View Other Details
Do you seek a global custom internship that offers a lot more than just a meaningful international work experience? Are you passionate about making an impact and developing competencies as a global change leader? Then this program is for you! Why?
Because GEI not only provides you with highly engaging multidisciplinary placements with one of our many vetted local partner organizations in Vietnam. We have also developed a unique program environment that offers you a multitude of additional opportunities to hone your global change leadership competencies, interact with global and local peers, and receive extensive mentoring and support.
You are matched with a local host organization according to your level of study, existing skills, and desired fields. A specific internship plan is developed in advance of each placement. Academic credits are available, and you will be expected to complete some key course requirements.
- Combine a highly relevant global experience with the development of core competencies as a change leader.
- Work with Vietnamese colleagues and develop your intercultural communication skills, confidence, and adaptability.
- Gain new insight through a unique Asian perspective on sustainable development and change leadership.
- Explore the transformations towards sustainable development of a leading Asian success story.
- Broaden your personal and professional network, and build lasting international friendships.