- Buenos Aires
- La Plata
View Other Details
Mention Argentina and people think of gauchos, sultry tango dancers, or maybe Evita - but there's more, from first-rate museums, galleries, theaters, and architecture to stunning natural wonders and a variety of landscapes that you will not find anywhere else.
Surround yourself in Argentina’s rich culture while advancing your Spanish and becoming part of an international community. This five-week program provides intensive language immersion through both formal study and first-hand experience. By living with a host family, you’ll be able to learn Spanish within the true cultural context. In school, class sizes are small, giving you easy access to teachers and helping you form close relationships with classmates. This is your chance to gain invaluable language skills and intercultural understanding that’ll stay with you for the rest of your life.
- Immerse yourself in the Spanish language - the best way to become fluent in the second most-spoken language in the world.
- Live with a host family to deepen your immersion and connection to Argentine culture. If you’re like most AFSers, you won’t want to leave this second family.
- Explore Argentina's stunning landscapes and bustling city streets.
- Make connections and memories you'll never forget with other AFS exchange students from around the world.
- Become a global citizen. Gain intercultural communication skills. Build your college and career resume.