View Other Details
Travel to the world's most populated nation to immerse yourself in the language of a rising superpower. Shanghai serves as the cultural, commercial, and industrial hub in China. You will learn Mandarin at EF's bright and modern school located in People's Square. After class, practice with locals as you explore Nanjing Road, The Bund, or the Oriental Pearl Tower. Grab soup dumplings and tang gao with your classmates and be sure to order in Mandarin!
At EF, can decide when you want to study, how long you'll stay, and what you'd like to focus on. You can personalize your course with Special Interest Classes like Chinese Characters, Music, and exam prep (Hanyu Exam). Earn transferable college credit for any course 4 weeks or longer, allowing you to make the most of your time abroad.
- Study from 2 weeks up to a full year, start any Monday.
- Located near People's Square, featuring classrooms with the the latest learning technology.
- Top activities include tour of The Bund, photo hunt of Tianzifang art district, cruise of the Huangpu River, and weekend at Shanghai Disney.
- Choose to reside with a local host family or in the EF Residence, an international dorm.
- EF students hail from over 100 countries around the world.