View Other Details
Accommodation for 21 nights in shared room
60 hours of Spanish classes (one hour = 55 minutes)
6 hours of dancing classes
6 hours of yoga classes
15 breakfast (Monday – Friday)
15 lunches (Monday – Friday)
12 hours of volunteering
6 hours of cultural exchange with locals
Tour of the town the first day of class
Coffee break in the mornings (Monday – Friday)
Medical insurance while on property
Starting at USD 1190, get 60 hours of Spanish lessons, accommodation, meals, extracurricular activities, and more.
We offer group classes according to levels A1, A2, and B1, in an interactive and didactic way, developing the four communicative skills: listening, speaking, writing and reading with a meaningful connotation and involving cultural aspects of the environment.
All classes are framed within an active and didactic methodology that includes exercises of grammar, conversations, dialogues, writing of newspapers and other types of writings, readings of different texts, comprehension of songs, videos, news and other audiovisual sources.
- Learn Spanish, travel, give to the community, and make friends.
- Price includes: 60 hours of language instruction, 21 nights of accommodations, 15 breakfasts, 15 lunches, 6 hours of dancing lessons, 6 hours of yoga lessons, and more!
- Take advantage of the nice weather and beautiful landscapes and go for a hike in the afternoons or relax by the pool.
- Make memories you will never forget while you learn about coffee, banana, and flower plantations.
- Planned optional tours at an additional cost every Saturday and Sunday.