- Costa Rica
View Other Details
Study Spanish in Latin America in Costa Rica, Guatemala, or Peru. Spanish lessons are provided by our experienced professional teachers on a one-on-one basis. Take 2-4 hours of lessons daily. Study from 1 week up to 2 months. Teachers design lesson plans with your input and they take you on field trips and excursions to explore the culture and practice your Spanish. You also live with a local, Spanish-speaking host family and volunteering in one of our local projects. Most participants divide the day equally between Spanish language lessons and volunteer work at after-school programs, teaching English, and community kitchens.
- Programs available year-round, starting every Sunday
- Program fees include Spanish lessons, airport pick-up, orientation, accommodations, meals and 24-hour in-country support
- Become immersed in Spanish and the culture of Latin America
- Expert support and guidance both pre-departure and during your volunteering trip
- Weekends are free to explore Machu Picchu, Pacaya Volcano, and Tabacón Hot Springs