- Costa Rica
View Other Details
‘Program’ starts on a Sunday (changeover day) with the program ending after breakfast on corresponding Sunday 56 days later.
Of course you are welcome to arrive Saturday or earlier, we do ask for a supplement for extra night bed & breakfast.
Learn Spanish, Surf, Yoga, Volunteer, Turtles & Adventure in Costa Rica - A travelling adventure including surfing, yoga, tropical forest, hikes, turtle conservation, volunteering and more...
This program is a combination of Programs 2 and 3. The Learn Spanish, Surf or Yoga, Turtles & Adventure program and the Learn Spanish & Volunteer program.
Together they create an amazing 8 week "Travelling Classroom" based at our Jakera Jungle Surf Camp in Santa Teresa.
You'll get 8 extra Yoga lessons in the second month and it includes exploration of Monteverde National Park and two turtle volunteer placements at ASVO , Montezuma (week 3) AND Cirenas, Playa Ario (week 7).
- Learn Spanish - Monday to Friday’s intensive Spanish lessons
- Surf or Yoga Lessons - During your first week with us, on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday you enjoy a surfing or yoga lesson.
- Volunteering - During your second week on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons (2-3 hours per day), you participate in volunteer projects designed to conserve and respect local natural resources.
- Turtle - Turtle Conservation - This week will be spent at one of two Turtle Sanctuaries that we support , Cirenas Playa Ario OR ASVO Montezuma.
- Monteverde National Park - In week 4 Monday to Thursday (four days/three night) we go on an overland adventure to explore Monteverde National Park. We stay in the picturesque town of Santa Elena and enjoy hikes to explore two national parks