View Other Details
Included Spanish Lessions, Dance Lessions, Breakfast & Lunch
Two or Four week full cultural immersion based in Old Havana. Spanish classes are supplemented with dance classes, cultural tours, excursions and trips out of town.
Based in Casa Jakera in Old Havana, Spanish language lessons take place Monday to Friday in the mornings.
In the afternoons you receive dance classes and ‘Discover Cuba’ cultural excursions.
Weekend trips feature the beach and a three day/two night weekend road trip to Viñales .
You will stay in ‘Casa Jakera’, a licensed Casa Particulare, sharing a dorm room with other student clients OR upon payment single room supplement you have the option to stay in another nearby Casa with your own room including private bathroom.
Either way breakfast and lunch are served at ‘Casa Jakera’ and this is the hub of program activities, including: Spanish lessons, group discussions, planning meetings and impromptu social gatherings.
- Learn Spanish - Monday to Friday’s intensive Spanish lessons take place shortly after breakfast. Your teacher is licensed and on day one you receive a short test to establish your level and objectives. Lessons take the format of 3 x 45 minute lessons each
- Dance Lessions - There are 2 dance classes per week, usually Tuesday and Thursday from 14:00-15:00.
- Discover Cuba - Three times weekly (usually Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons 14:00-17:00 approx.) we will take you on an adventure to help you understand and enjoy the history of Cuba and Habana.
- Weekend excursions - For two weekends you are accompanied on a day trip to the beaches directly east of Havana.
- Special Price - 500 years anniversary of Havana, we offer a special discount of 10% for every booking of Havana until the end of the year.