Four week full cultural immersion based in Old Havana & Viñales. Spanish classes are supplemented with dance classes, cultural tours and adventure activities to explore, enjoy and experience this amazing country!
Three weeks – 1st, 2nd & 4th week – are based in the atmospheric heart of Old Havana. Spanish language lessons take place Monday to Friday in the mornings, and in the afternoons you receive dance classes and ‘Discover Cuba’ cultural excursions. Two weekends feature a trip to the beach while during the third week we change the setting and pace with adventure activities in Viñales.
Accommodation, breakfast & lunched INCLUDED in licensed Casa Particulares; shared single sex dorm rooms with other program participants (couples or friends booking together automatically upgraded to private room with en suite/private bathroom) OR upon payment of a single room supplement you have the option to stay in another nearby Casa with your own room and private en suite bathroom.
- Live in the heart of Old Habana & Viñales and enjoy a full immersion into Cuban life – city and country / past and present – and an opportunity to really understand what makes this amazing country so special.
- Busy program including accommodation, breakfast & lunch and Spanish lessons throughout, transfers to/from Viñales, dance lessons and cultural activities in Habana and adventure activities on horseback, foot and bicycle in Viñales.
- Starts first Sunday of EVERY month and includes 28 nights but you are welcome to arrive early and/or extend for extra nights... we are open 365 days a year!
- 18+ program with no upper age limit (minors welcome if accompanied by an adult - this program is family friendly also!). We welcome all nationalities!
- All Cuban crew and Program Managers will help you feel at home providing 24/7 support.