Learn Spanish in Old Havana – a UNESCO World Heritage Site bursting with atmosphere, music and dance. Homestay with Cuban Family in a vibrant maze of neoclassical buildings.
This program is based in ‘Habana Vieja’ – in the heart of the historic old Havana.
The area is a myriad of gorgeous neo classical buildings packed with local people living cheek by jowl. At street level there is a constant buzz with musicians playing their trade in the many fantastic bars to be found in this popular neighbourhood. The area is VERY safe, and you will quickly feel comfortably at home. There are lots of interesting shops and quirky art galleries here and most of Cuba’s cultural heritage.
You will stay in ‘Casa Jakera’, a licensed Casa Particulare, sharing a dorm room with other student clients. Either way breakfast and lunch are served at ‘Casa Jakera’ and this is the hub of program activities, including; Spanish lessons, group discussions and impromptu social gatherings.
- Learn Spanish - Each morning Monday to Friday from 09:00-11:45
- Accommodation - Shared rooms (single sex) in Casa Particulares throughout.
- Meals - Breakfast & Lunch included
- Dance Classes and City tours available
- Meet lots of other peoples participating to this program