Founded in 1989, Enforex is the largest organization in Spain & Latin America specialized in teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
Enforex Havana is unique in that we do not have a central school. Instead, we provide an intimate, personalized learning environment organized by our well trained, highly educated teachers of Spanish as a foreign language.
Classes are held either in the teacher's home, in the house of the host family or, for certain mini group courses, in a cultural center. All homes and centers are located in Vedado, a safe, residential area of the city full of Art Deco buildings and murals by famous Cuban artists.
The following Spanish courses are available in Havana:
* Intensive Group Course (20 lessons per week)
* Super Intensive Group Course (30 lessons per week)
* Private Spanish Lessons (20 lessons per week)
* Cuban Dance + Spanish (+5 lessons per week)
* Cuban Music + Spanish (+5 lessons per week)