Small Group Arabic Language Course

Arabeya Small Group intensive program is the ideal format for improving your Arabic skills in a short time. Whether you have just one week or several months in which to improve your Arabic skills,

The courses fees include:

- Free placement test.

- Free certificate.

- Free airport shuttle.

- Registration fees.

- Free WiFi in our center and our accommodations.

• Completely tailored classes to your own weaknesses and strengths.
  • Free certificate and placement test.
  • Free WiFi in our center and our accommodations.
  • Students can choose to study modern standard Arabic, Egyptian colloquial Arabic, or combined program (MSA & ECA) all with the same price, without any extra charge.
  • Accommodations near our two branches, in Giza & Cairo.

• Instruction 10
Andrés

So glad that I came here

I've studied at Arabeya for 6 months, I've learned really a lot of Arabic, even more than I expected. Classes were conducted very well, the teachers were pushing everyone of us to talk more and more, and correcting every mistake we make. I honestly think small group is the perfect design for learning a language. They were also giving us very useful material to study so that we can talk in quite a proper way.
Along the duration of the program you continuously get the feeling that you are being completely followed up in order to achieve the goals you target.
I also fell in love with Egypt and Cairo, its people and specially Arabeya staff.
The study environment is so peaceful and friendly, which makes you gain language skills without even noticing.
I've been studying Arabic for more than 4 years, I've studied in many language schools and I can say that Arabeya is the best one, such an idilic place to learn Arabic.
The

Maybe it could be cheapear, considering that it is located in Egypt. Specially the accomodation prizes are too high

About Arabeya Arabic Language Center

Arabeya Language School was established in 2003 with the purpose of providing intensive Arabic courses for all levels of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA) that are adequate for all levels and requests including...