English school for Adults 18+ (St. Julian’s, Malta)

International House Malta promotes innovation and high quality standards in language learning, teaching, and teacher training. By taking pride in our teachers, students, admin and academic staff, we bring a sense of community into our school, helping all of our students experience English in and outside the classroom.

IH Malta was founded in 2001 on the beautiful island of Gozo. In 2005 we launched our summer programmes for YOUNG LEARNERS in Paradise Bay in the north of Malta. Two years later, in 2007, we opened our ADULT SCHOOL in St. Julians, which is also our main centre where the school operates from on a daily basis.

What Makes us Special

Our school is not just a great location, or nice air-conditioned rooms and interactive whiteboards, and not even the variety of fun trips that students can book every day. What makes us special is the people that come together under the roof of our beautiful HOUSE, making it truly INTERNATIONAL.

• Instruction 8.7
Anatoly

My experience in Malta.

It was my first experience in language school. I've been in Malta for 3 weeks and in the end of the studing I had understood that studing in language school is a good way to relax.
I lived in student residence with guys from Brazil, Turkey, Japan, Spain etc. It was very interesting to know something about these guys, about their life. Together we explored country, we had an interesting conversations in the evening. It was fun.
Teachers and staff was attentive and livable. It was home aura at the school.
So, I think if you want to get away from it all, to meet new people, to see nice country and study english you should go to Malta in International house.

Marcel

Excellent resources and teachers certainly know their stuff.

They combines the high-quality education programme with lots of interesting tasks and some games to help students feel themselves more confident. And the English practice continue after the classes: if you live together with another IH students at the Student residence, (it located close to school), your have enough time to speak with them and make new firends. I’d recommend International House Malta-Gozo to anyone.

I`m not sure, whether it needs to be improved...
Paul

An awesome place to start speaking English

It was my first deep English immersion. A quality teaching, interesting lessons (small part of lessons time was spent playing English-related games). And lot of fun: you`ll find new friends around the world, enjoy the communication with school` staff... and Malta, of course.
If you want to improve your English all the time during your stay in Malta, I`d recommend you to choose the Student residence to live side by side with the other IH students.
Overall, IH Malta is worth money.

It`s OK.
Response from International House Malta

Thank you Paul! Students reviews make us better.

About International House Malta

Dive, strive, alive!

Dive into the beautiful Mediterranean, strive to improve your career opportunities and watch your English come alive at International House Malta. With group or individual English courses in our beautiful villa school in Swieqi,...