Genius English Academy: General English course

Genius English Academy: General English course

The General English course is either a 6 or 8 hour program designed for all individuals who want to improve their English skills through intensive one-on-one and group classes. Students will be exposed to the various classes and subject areas in English. The General English program helps improve all aspects of students' English skills while studying and living in an English environment.

Levels: Low-Beginner to Advanced

Students will be placed in the appropriate level group according to the results of their placement test and can move on to higher levels according to their progress.

Asia » Philippines » Cebu City
Asia » Philippines

• Instruction

Flavio
Brazil

Amazing experience

Studying in Genius English Academy was my third interchange experience, but I'm sure It was the most productive and funny experience abroad.
The classes in Genius were really nice because I could improve my real necessites in the one-to-one classes. The teachers corrected my hard accent every single classes and nowadays I can speak english much more naturally.
Genius have a great structure: accomodation, food, services (transfer, cleaning, laundrey, etc) and huge opportunitties to make new international friends and hang out!

I'm in love in with the Philippines and I'm thankfull to Genius for proviting me these unforgetfull moments.

Nothing identified.

Duy
Viet Nam

An interesting experience in Genius - Cebu (Philippines)

I had oppotunity to study at Genius in 3 months. That was an interesting experience I ever had in my whole life. I learned lots of things from my teachers and friends in Genius. They were not only english skills but also other knowledge about cultures, people... in Philippines and over the world.
Time flies, i had to come back Viet Nam for doing my job after 3 months. However, i always remember the period of time i already had in Genius.
If you are looking for a english center in Philippines, Genius is the best one which i recommend. I hope you can improve your english and have a great memory here!

András
Budapest, Hungary

Studying English in the Philippines

Going to study English to the Philippines was quit an adventure for me. After checking some options in other countries like US, UK, Australia I discovered that prices in the Philippines were way more friendly! And why not? English is an official language in the Philippines and as I found out later people speak it EVERYWHERE! And there are also must be lots of amazing places to visit - I thought - and started to look for a proper language school! It took me lots of time to find and analyze different schools and I decided in favor of Genius English. Why? First, I didn't want to study in the city. Genius is located in resort area near the sea, so that sounded perfect to me. Second, I wanted to study English with native speakers. During my search for school I noticed that not all schools in Philippines have native speakers. Of course local teachers are good too but I wanted to get familiar with accents and speech tokens from real native speakers. And third the school claimed to have multinational student community. So I contacted with school manager, bought tickets and was awaiting for my upcoming trip!
After arrival to the Philippines my first thought was - OMG, it's so hot!!! But after 3 days of acclimatization I took it like a duck to water!:) Overall experience of the Philippines was mixed - it's kind of dirty (a flip side of studying in Asia), but sooo extremely friendly (in terms of both people and weather) and cheap. And needless to mention there are lots fruits!
My accommodation was ok: it was clean and big (actually I expected less) and -wow!- I could see the sea from my balcony! :D
Studying was very intense. I've chosen only 6 classes (there's also an option of 8 classes) but even in my case during the first week my brain was exploding! So much practice, new words, grammar - everything! And after classes you want to have rest but no:) There are lots of students who want to talk with you! So I think I was practicing English 12 hours a day and that was VERY efficient.
I also met so many great people from Japan, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Taiwan, Spain. Now I hope to go to those countries one day!
Also during my stay in the Philippines I have visited many amazing places. I swam with real whalesharks (!), did canyoneering in Kawasan waterfalls, dived in Moalboal with sea turtles and sardines - it is unforgettable experience. I really fell in love with the Philippines!
I can talk about my experience forever but, guys, you should try it yourself! Lots of studying but also lots of fun. I had so many great memories in the Philippines and in Genius school!

Study English in the Philippines with Genius English Proficiency Academy!

Located in the Philippines, Cebu, Genius English Proficiency Academy Corp is a multinational ESL school which offers a different range of courses from General English to Business English. Study programs include 4 or 6 private