Pacific Tree Academy: Learn English and/or Japanese in the Philippines

Pacific Tree Academy: Learn English and/or Japanese in the Philippines

Located in Cebu City, Philippines, Pacific Tree International Language Academy provides high-quality English and Japanese language instruction to students from around the world. Our teachers are Cambridge TKT-certified and have on average over five years of teaching experience. We offer a wide range of English courses, including General English, Business English, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC and specialized courses such as English for Nursing, Tourism, Hotel Staff and others. Pacific Tree offers discount accommodation / meal packages and provides assistance to students who wish to enjoy the many beaches and tourist attractions Cebu has to offer. Pacific Tree's affordability and commitment to educational excellence make it the premier language academy in the Philippines.

Asia » Philippines » Cebu City
Asia » Philippines
Hotel

• Instruction

Jose
Cebu City, Philippines

Studying Japanese in Pacific Tree

It was a pleasant experience learning Japanese here, the employees were nice and friendly. My Teacher was quite helpful in and out of class. There was also an abundance of opportunities given to me to practice Japanese i.e. Speak it out of class. due to the numerous Japanese students studying here as well. The place itself is quite pleasant clean hallways, shining indoor floors and the sort. I also loved how they provided me with my own locker during my stay here, it was quite handy during times in which i was unable to bring certain things with me while i was hanging out with the friends i made here. If I didn't have to leave to another country so soon i would probably consider studying here up till i reach the N1 level.

Kaito
Japan

I thank Pacific Tree

When I came four months ago my English ability was the worst. However I can talk with teachers now, and have good discussions. I thank pacific tree for the help. The teachers were very helpful in teaching me English. I enjoyed my time here a lot. We did a lot of fun things with the students. Cebu was fun. I made many friends here. There are a lot of places to see here. My English was not so good when I came but I have improved a lot.