View Other Details
All class-related incidental fees (registration, materials, administration, tax, etc.) are also included in the base price.
The base price also includes local support services throughout your stay, for example if you need to set up a SIM card or have to visit the post office and need translation assistance, we will be happy to help you with that.
Non-class related fees such as accommodation, visa, transportation, and entrance tickets are extra.
housing, airport transfer, and certain activities are optional and thus not included in the base price.
WAHAHA’s Intensive Course includes a flexible curriculum over two or more weeks. We are an especially small studio, so we take the time to ensure you will progress towards your personal goals. We hire instructors that go above and beyond standard certifications, such as event MCs for pronunciation classes and newspaper editors for reading and writing classes. With our emphasis on quality over quantity, you can expect solid results in a short period.
Throughout your stay in Fukuoka, you will have many opportunities to enjoy a local lifestyle. We love hanging out with our students outside of class, so whether it’s simply having lunch at the うどん屋/udonya across the street to eat the local specialty ごぼう天/goboten, a friday night 飲み放題/nomihoudai at our favorite 居酒屋/izakaya, or a day-long trip to the town of Itoshima to enjoy the beach, together we can enjoy everything Kyushu has to offer. Study with us and you’ll find out for yourself why Fukuoka is amongst the world’s most liveable cities!
- Max 4 students in our group lessons, with semi-private and private options available too.
- Minimum two weeks in duration, but can be extended indefinitely.
- Our teachers have unique professional experiences that brings them well above standard teaching qualifications.
- Customize your learning with addons such as an artist-led manga course, JLPT preparation, or supplementary private lessons
- Make lifelong memories with locals, teachers, and other students at regular and seasonal events.