Whether you want to work in Japan, to fully understand its culture or to explore its preserved nature, the first step to reach your goal in Japan is to learn the Japanese language. Why only attend group classes when you could also have private classes to focus on your priorities?
In this course, you will have 20 Japanese classes per week plus 4 private classes each week. You won’t only use classrooms, but also go outside to practice in real conditions. In addition, you can choose what you want to focus on together with your teacher during your own private classes, and boost your weak points!
After class, you will have the opportunity to join various social events and explore the sunny port city of Fukuoka! Fukuoka is the perfect place to study Japanese as you experience the Japanese way of life alongside your new friends. Meiji Academy and Fukuoka are your gateways into Japan - Adventure awaits!
- Learn Japanese language easier than ever by immersing yourself in intensive Japanese classes
- Study Japanese in small classes and take private lessons from dedicated teachers
- Find new friends from all over the world and discover everything Fukuoka has to offer
- Experience the Japanese way of life, choosing between a Japanese host family, an international share house, or your own apartment
- Take part in social events and day trips all over Kyushu, the Southern island of Japan