View Other Details
20 hours of language classes per week
Accommodation with local host family
Airport pickup and drop off to/from Fukuoka Airport
2 meals per day (Breakfast & Dinner)
Daily cultural excursions & activities
Medical and accident insurance
24-hour emergency assistance
Local Coordinator contact
Pre-Departure orientation with Greenheart Travel
Arrival orientation in Japan
Language level placement test
Learn and improve your Japanese skills through full language and cultural immersion on Greenheart Travel’s summer language camp programs in Fukuoka, Kyoto, or Tokyo, Japan!
We welcome teen students of all skills, including beginners! Live with a Japanese host family and make international friends from around the world, all while perfecting your Japanese language skills.
- 20 hours of class a week (4 core classes per day in 2 hour blocks)
- Daily cultural and historical excursions
- Accommodation with local Japanese host family allows for full immersion
- Camps located in downtown Fukuoka, Kyoto, and Tokyo, Japan
While most of our programs could be a good fit, we also know that certain cultures and countries are more accepting of and prepared to host LGBTQ+ people than others. We are committed to working with LGBTQ+ people to determine which experiences may be the right fit for them. Please reach out if you want to discuss which of our programs might fit you best ahead of applying at firstname.lastname@example.org or set up a phone call with us here.
As the leading eco-friendly exchange organization, we are passionate about helping travelers explore the globe while respecting the environment and cultural heritage of the destinations they explore.
- 20 hours of language classes per week
- Host Family accommodation & 2 meals per day (breakfast & dinner)
- Comprehensive medical/accident Insurance and 24/7 Emergency Contact Support
- Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your program
- Track-specific cultural excursions and half-day orientation upon arrival in Japan