Illuwa TG Korean Language Academy

Illuwa TG Korean Language Academy

Study Korean in family-like atmosphere with professional native teachers! Make new friends, take part in cultural activities!

Our Korean Regular program along with grammar classes offers conversational and outdoor classes where you practice how to speak Korean. You will see the first results sooner than you think! Our Academy will give you the same amount of tasks as a Korean Regular Program of the most esteemed Universities.

In our Academy you will be taught Korean in a small group. We provide the private dormitory for you so that you could concentrate on your homework. Our Academy will offer you the cheapest price. We guarantee you the results.

Asia » South Korea » Seoul
Asia » South Korea
Hotel

• Instruction

Valeria
Khabarovsk

I came to study Korean Regular Program

I came to Korea yesterday to study Korean. I am glad to have been enrolled to Korean Regular program. I know some basic grammar, Korean alphabet and I can read Korean sentences already. It is possible to take a placement test but maybe I won't and just start with Level 1 again, so it will help me to review the beginner's course. I am thinking whether I would continue to study in Korea for longer period of time or not. I think I should!

Miran
Sakhalin, Russia

I am pleased with the Program!

I am pleased with the Program!
I could leave the territory and travel independently to the town, I had much free time. The educational program was good, good teachers, interesting excursions, comfortable hotel, making friends with Korean students and a lot of funny situations especially when we traveled independently. Learning the Korean language at the Academy goes together well with the amusement programs. It is helpful and gets the spirits up. I would recommend this program.

Ekaterina
Omsk, Russia

Summer Holidays Korean Language Program 2015

I am pleased with the Korean Language Program!
We could leave the accommodation and go independently to the town, we had much free time, good educational program, goo teachers, interesting excursions, comfortable hotel, making friends with Korean students, many funny situations from independent trips to town.
It is good that we visited Gyeonbuk-kung, Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon and Korean Traditional Village.

We would like to have more information about transportation in Korea and about the first level of Korean language.