Personalized, Private Spanish Lessons with Fluent City

Learn Spanish online through conversation-based lessons with a live tutor! Choose how many lessons you want to take each month, select your teacher, and book lessons around your schedule. Each student's experience is completely customized - learn about whatever you want, whether it's specific vocabulary or jargon for your job, travel preparation, or you just want to be able to converse with Spanish friends and family. Your teacher will discuss your goals with you and create a personalized learning plan to help you achieve them.

• Custom lesson plans
  • Interactive learning activities built with the latest natural language processing technology
  • Conversation-based classes
  • 100% live instruction

• Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
Alina

Worth it

I won a contest this past summer and started individual Spanish lessons with a fluent city professor. I have continued with my lessons since then and plan to continue. The professor is top notch, and what's great is that if a professor isn't a good fit you can switch and try others to see who you click with the best. You can also change the amount of lessons in your subscription and use them for lessons in other languages. I have also taken a group class with them and I think the individual lessons are a great compliment to the group lessons.

What was your funniest moment?
I think the funniest moment was during one of the group classes where we shared a funny story in spanish. I also have a great time with my one-on-one tutor, that's always a fun hour.