Study Spanish in Peru, in the Inca town Cusco! AMAUTA offers weekly starting dates fro complete beginners till advanced; the duration of the program depends on you and on your level of Spanish.
As a student in Cusco, you can choose to live with a local host family or in the student residence on-site, in our nice building downtown Cusco, at a stone's throw from the Plaza de Armas.
Free afternoon activities are included: you'll not only improve your Spanish skills but you will also learn how to dance salsa, prepare Peruvian food, and play the Andean panflute! The school offers great weekend trips: Machu Picchu, Rainbow Mountain, rafting and more.
if you stay for a longer period, you can volunteer at one of the many projects the school works with; there is also a gap year program and an internship in Peru.
- The beautiful city of Cusco is one of a kind!
- #1 Spanish school in Cusco, over 20 years of experience
- International staff speaks multiple languages
- Teachers and host families are native speakers
- Free cultural activities and fieldtrips