Summer Course Korea - Seoul

Hanbok ST
Dinner in Gangnam ST
Dinner in Gangnam ST

Hello / 안녕하세요

Looking for something new and different to do in your summer break? Look no further! Immerse yourself in the high-intensity city of Seoul, with our Summer Course. Explore the city and its rich history by visiting the Gyeongbok Palace, immerse yourself in traditional culture by visiting Folk Village, have fun singing Karaoke at Noraebang and fire up your taste buds with some Chi-maek (Fried Chicken and Beer). If that’s not enough, enjoy a Subak Hwachae (watermelon punch) to cool you down and let the sun and the sand at our beautiful beaches serve up some needed Rest and relaxation.
Summer in Korea also gives you access to lots of fun festivals so why wait. APPLY NOW!

• Learn Korean in a fun and friendly environment.
  • Immerse yourself in the intensity of Seoul.
  • Enjoy Traditional Korea, Modern Korea and Summer Korea.
  • Make new friends with like-minded travelers and locals.

2020 Courses Launched! Enquire, book, contact us today!

Our 2020 trips are up and running, there are ongoing promotions don't miss out. Contact us for more information.

• Instruction 9
Cristina

BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!

Made the best decision of my life so far to participate in GOGO Summer course July 2017.

Enrollment process- Nathan, the International student coordinator, answered all my questions promptly and thoroughly. How easy was the process? Picture this: I started the process around the 1st of July-and was on the plane to Korea by the 21st!

Schooling- I was placed at Lexis Korea, a language school in the heart of Gangnam. Lessons were well-paced and my teacher was very attuned to the student's learning styles and levels.

Housing/accommodation- I stood for 3 weeks in a quaint goshiwon right off a main road in Gangnam. Had no complaints about the cleanliness, accessibility, and features of the place. (GOGO is your advocate if you had any concerns about your housing placement, which would be handled promptly. For example, I realized I didn't have a TV in my room but I was promised one-I contacted GOGO and sent the school a ticket and had a TV installed the next day!)

Support-I was on a group chat with my GOGO advisors so they were very accessible. They were very patient and understanding. One time, i needed help using the washing machine-I sent a photo in the chat and Eddy translated the buttons for me!

Activities- GOGO's activities are fun and well-paced, allowing you to maintain a balance of self-exploration and exploration with GOGO. The activities allow a chance to bond with the GOGO team members and your fellow summer group peers. The GOGO team is very enthusiastic about the spots and are genuinely interested in your feedback and experience.

Overall, I couldn't have had a better time. I felt very comfortable asking my gogo advisors questions.

Can't think of anything!