Spanish in Nature: Madrid | Year-Round Group Programs

Paddel sup and Spanish class in spring
Paddel sup and Spanish class in spring
Sky and Spanish class in winter
Sky and Spanish class in winter

If you would like to participate in a language immersion trip with your students, this is the place for you. Please, let us know of your requirements and we´ll be delighted to help you.
We can tailor our courses for both children and adults, for any time of the year, and we adapt the programmes according to the season.
There are many different activities to undertake, both cultural and outdoor. The Navacerrada Ski area is only 15 km away, offering a wide array of winter sports, and during the summer there´s water sports, horse riding, trekking and La Pedriza offers some of the best climbing to be had in Europe.
Madrid an El Escorial are only 30 minutes away by car, with Segovia and Avila 60 minutes away. All these locations offer lots of different cultural activities, and we are able to tailor visits to these places according to your interests or requirements.

• Instruction 10
Phil

Perfecto!

I have recently returned from a four day visit to Spanish in Nature. I attended with a small group of other students with whom I am studying Spanish.

I cannot speak highly enough of my visit and of Esther and Alvaro and their lovely children. Esther and Alvaro are very warm and genuine people for whom nothing is too much trouble. I do not think I have ever been made to feel more welcome in another person’s home.

They have a lovely house which is situated in a perfect location with a beautiful view of the Sierra de Guadarrama mountains. They fed us extremely well and introduced us to typical Spanish foods as well as finding interesting trips to take us on including Segovia and the beautiful National Park which is close by.

Not only has my Spanish improved as a result of my visit but I feel that I have experienced a true introduction to the Spanish way of life. There is only one word needed to describe my visit, perfect! I cannot recommend Spanish in Nature highly enough.

Thank you Esther and Alvaro for a wonderful few days.

Phil

68 F / 37 F
Airports:
Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas
( MAD )

If you are looking to travel affordably, eat tapas daily, and see Egyptian temples; Madrid will give you all of that and more. In keeping with most Spanish cities, they have a great nightlife and food. Madrid is unique in that it tailors to a more budget friendly crowd, many of the fan favorite places to visit are free like the Parque del Buen Retiro.

Staff Interviews

About Spanish in Nature

A real full immersion experience, living with and being taught by your own Spanish teacher. We are a small and family Spanish home/school in Guadarrama N.P. Madrid. The students live and study at the teacher´s home which gives a cosy and pleasant...