K2 Internacional: General Spanish Courses in Cadiz

Why is K2 Internacional your best option?

‐ Location: We are the only Spanish school located in the center of Cadiz city: Your accommodation, the beaches and main attractions just at 5 minutes walking!
‐ Great variety of courses: Choose the course that best fits your needs.
- Quality: We are accredited by Cervantes Institute among others!
­‐ Philosophy: Outstanding customer service is our focal point.
‐ Methodology: The teaching plan we have designed will get you to improve your
Spanish in a short period…you will be surprise of the result!
‐ Prices: We were also international students, so we understand your needs, your
budget, your feelings…that's why we recommend you our Spanish package
programmes that cover all students’ need for an affordable price.
‐ Wide range of extracurricular activities: Every week we run different cultural
and social activities and trips that will take you to fall in love with the Spanish world.
‐ We also offer pick-up service and accommodation.

• Center of town
  • First class teachers

• Instruction 9.3
Daisy

Fantastic Experience!

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at K2 Cadiz. The school’s warm and friendly atmosphere made it easy to settle in quickly and to feel confident to speak up during the lessons. My teacher kept her classes engaging with a good combination of conversation, grammar, reading comprehension, and games. The breaks during the day also made it easy to get to know classmates outside of lessons. Classes finished at 2pm so there was plenty of time in the afternoon/ evening to enjoy all that this vibrant city has to offer! The school also organises activities every week which are another great way of meeting new people and making friends. I would highly recommend the school to anyone who wants to improve their language skills or to those starting from scratch! Thankyou K2 for a wonderful experience.

Elitsa

La mejor escuela

I think the school is very well organized and the teachers are very friendly and well educated. I am very happy that I have chosen to study here and I am going to recommend the school a lot. When I wanted to go to study Spanish in Spain, I had seen several schools, everywhere where there are beaches because at last we are in summer 😄. So from all those different schools I think this is the best because 1. Cádiz is a beautiful city, with a lot of history, with many activities and events for the inhabitants and for the tourists and 2. the school is accredited by the Instituto Cervantes, this It is very important because it means that you really study and the teachers have studied that career, they know a lot about Spanish. Also, that's very important for girls, Cádiz is a city with many discounts and it's really a cheap city.

Creo que la escuela está muy bien organizada también los profesores son muy amables y bien educados. Soy muy feliz de que he elegido estudiar aquí y voy a recomendar mucho la escuela. Cuando quería ir para estudiar español en España, había visto varias escuelas, en todas partes donde hay playas porque al fin estamos en verano 😄. Entonces de todas esas diferentes escuelas creo que esta es la mejor porque 1. Cádiz es una ciudad preciosa, con mucha historia, con muchas actividades y eventos para los habitantes y para los turistas y 2. la escuela es acreditada por el Instituto Cervantes, esto es muy importante porque significa que se estudia de verdad y los profesores han estudiado esa carrera, saben mucho del español. También, eso es muy importante para las chicas, Cádiz es una ciudad con muchísimas rebajas y en realidad es una ciudad bastante barata.

Creo que más actividades Ena la escuela como cenas compartidas, algunas fiestas van a hacer la escuela otra vez más divertida.
Jodie

Excellent experience with great results

I studied at K2 Internacional for 3 weeks in spring. I really enjoyed the experience at K2 because everybody was so welcoming and positive so smiles all around! The lessons were very educational and current so I learned a lot about current events and cultural events that were taking place at the time. The staff are so friendly and go above and beyond to make sure you improve. The building is very modern and well-kept - a perfect learning environment! A huge thank you to the staff at K2 Internacional for providing an authentic immersion into Spanish language and culture.

Eva

Excellent school in the old town of Cádiz!

I absolutely enjoyed my stay at K2 in Cádiz!
The staff at the school is very nice and they go out of their way to make their students feel at home and to help them with whatever question may occur. The teachers are putting a lot of effort into the preparation of the lessons, and the atmosphere is very familiar.
The activities in Cadiz are endless and I enjoyed my free time together with all the new friends from countries around the world that I made at school.
I can only recommend the school and the town!

I don´t have any improvements.
Markus

Best school I've been to so far

I had the best time at K2 Internacional. Everyone at the school is very helpful and friendly all of the time. My teachers helped me wherever I needed their help. The school's administration organized many fun activities and helped me organize my trip. The school is located in a verz beautiful building in the centre of the old town, just in front of a small square with cafes and restaurants. Thanks for everything and see you next year!

About K2 CADIZ

K2 CADIZ is the only Cervantes Instituto accredited Spanish language school in Cadiz old town. Situated in one of the most famous squares, the school is also close to the main attractions offered by the oldest city in the Western. Thanks to our...