K2 Internacional: General Spanish Courses in Cadiz

Why is K2 Internacional your best option?

‐ Location: We are the only Spanish school located in the center of Cadiz city: Your accommodation, the beaches and main attractions just at 5 minutes walking!
‐ Great variety of courses: Choose the course that best fits your needs.
- Quality: We are accredited by Cervantes Institute among others!
­‐ Philosophy: Outstanding customer service is our focal point.
‐ Methodology: The teaching plan we have designed will get you to improve your
Spanish in a short period…you will be surprise of the result!
‐ Prices: We were also international students, so we understand your needs, your
budget, your feelings…that's why we recommend you our Spanish package
programmes that cover all students’ need for an affordable price.
‐ Wide range of extracurricular activities: Every week we run different cultural
and social activities and trips that will take you to fall in love with the Spanish world.
‐ We also offer pick-up service and accommodation.

• Center of town
  • First class teachers

• Instruction 9
Jodie

Excellent experience with great results

I studied at K2 Internacional for 3 weeks in spring. I really enjoyed the experience at K2 because everybody was so welcoming and positive so smiles all around! The lessons were very educational and current so I learned a lot about current events and cultural events that were taking place at the time. The staff are so friendly and go above and beyond to make sure you improve. The building is very modern and well-kept - a perfect learning environment! A huge thank you to the staff at K2 Internacional for providing an authentic immersion into Spanish language and culture.

Eva

Excellent school in the old town of Cádiz!

I absolutely enjoyed my stay at K2 in Cádiz!
The staff at the school is very nice and they go out of their way to make their students feel at home and to help them with whatever question may occur. The teachers are putting a lot of effort into the preparation of the lessons, and the atmosphere is very familiar.
The activities in Cadiz are endless and I enjoyed my free time together with all the new friends from countries around the world that I made at school.
I can only recommend the school and the town!

I don´t have any improvements.
Markus

Best school I've been to so far

I had the best time at K2 Internacional. Everyone at the school is very helpful and friendly all of the time. My teachers helped me wherever I needed their help. The school's administration organized many fun activities and helped me organize my trip. The school is located in a verz beautiful building in the centre of the old town, just in front of a small square with cafes and restaurants. Thanks for everything and see you next year!

About K2 Internacional

K2 Internacional is the only Cervantes Instituto accredited Spanish language school in Cadiz old town. Situated in one of the most famous squares, the school is also close to the main attractions offered by the oldest city in the Western. Thanks to...