K2 Internacional: General Spanish Courses in Cadiz

K2 Internacional: General Spanish Courses in Cadiz

Why is K2 Internacional your best option?

‐ Location: We are the only Spanish school located in the center of Cadiz city: Your accommodation, the beaches and main attractions just at 5 minutes walking!
‐ Great variety of courses: Choose the course that best fits your needs.
- Quality: We are accredited by Cervantes Institute among others!
­‐ Philosophy: Outstanding customer service is our focal point.
‐ Methodology: The teaching plan we have designed will get you to improve your
Spanish in a short period…you will be surprise of the result!
‐ Prices: We were also international students, so we understand your needs, your
budget, your feelings…that's why we recommend you our Spanish package
programmes that cover all students’ need for an affordable price.
‐ Wide range of extracurricular activities: Every week we run different cultural
and social activities and trips that will take you to fall in love with the Spanish world.
‐ We also offer pick-up service and accommodation.

• Center of town
Transportation
Weeks Min.
Application Fee
Deposit
Our GENERAL SPANISH COURSES consist of 20/25/ 25 + 5 privates Spanish lessons per week to learn or improve your Spanish whilst allowing you time to enjoy Cadiz thanks to the weekly activities we organise.

The Spanish general courses focus on quickly achieving Spanish fluency and learning practical language that can be used in everyday situations.

See your confidence improve as we train you in all-four communication skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing.

WHAT IS INCLUDED ON THE COURSE PRICE?

- Initial level test + Interview with the head of the academic department.
- Spanish course chosen.
- Student manual.
- Cadiz map + Guided tour around the city.
- All test book that t you used during your stay + class material.
- Certificate of competence acquired.
- Access to our library and computer room.
- Access to our help-desk department.

Eva

Excellent school in the old town of Cádiz!

I absolutely enjoyed my stay at K2 in Cádiz!
The staff at the school is very nice and they go out of their way to make their students feel at home and to help them with whatever question may occur. The teachers are putting a lot of effort into the preparation of the lessons, and the atmosphere is very familiar.
The activities in Cadiz are endless and I enjoyed my free time together with all the new friends from countries around the world that I made at school.
I can only recommend the school and the town!

I don´t have any improvements.

Markus
Hamburg
Heidelberg College

Best school I've been to so far

I had the best time at K2 Internacional. Everyone at the school is very helpful and friendly all of the time. My teachers helped me wherever I needed their help. The school's administration organized many fun activities and helped me organize my trip. The school is located in a verz beautiful building in the centre of the old town, just in front of a small square with cafes and restaurants. Thanks for everything and see you next year!

K2 Internacional is a Spanish language school located in the eldest city on the West, Cadiz (southern Spain). The school is placed in one of the most typical square of the old part of the city. Since 2001, we have been organising Cervantes Institute accredited