Spanish Course in Barcelona

We offer Spanish courses for different levels and programs. The number of hours per week ranges from 4 to 15, so everyone is able to find his own pace of learning.
Great teachers, family-like atmosphere, location in the heart of Barcelona, 5 min away from Plaza Cataluña. We create whole new experience, where you absolutely dive into the culture and start speaking Spanish even without noticing.
Open Barcelona and Spanish language for you with Metrocultura!

• Small groups
  • Qualified teachers
  • Guiding into culture
  • Family-like atmosphere
  • 31 years of excellence

• Instruction 10
Liudmyla

Great experience and significant improvement in my knowledge of Spanish

I really have only the best words to say about Metrocultura. I thought it should be good as reviews on other website were nice, but it exceeded my expectations. I have never studied in such a great atmosphere, where each person from teachers to administrative personnel desires to help. And no matter with what! Spanish grammar, best place to eat or helping to find a flat. I am grateful to Ana and Nico indeed, they really made me feel as at home and that really helped to forget about all the barriers and start speaking Spanish despite all the mistakes I did. I absolutely recommend Metrocultura

About Metrocultura Barcelona

Metrocultura is a language school in the true heart of Barcelona with more than 30 years of history. When you step in you feel the family-like atmosphere, where everybody knows each other and professors do not only help you to learn Spanish, but also...