Ailola Study Spanish in Quito

With locations across Ecuador, our Quito location is right in the heart of the colonial city and only a few minutes walk from markets and squares where you can put your Spanish skills to use in the real world. We offer all levels of Spanish courses with the opportunity to student individually, with a small group of up to six students, or a combination of the two. All of our teachers are native Spanish speakers who are university educated.

In addition to language courses, we also offer the opportunity for our students to complete volunteer placements in the fields of society, education, rural and indigenous needs, environment, and wild animals. You can also take yoga and dance classes while here, and buy passes to use the local gym and swimming pool.

While you can choose to stay in a hostel or hotel while studying in Quito, we give you the opportunity to live with a local Ecuadorian family in order to immerse yourself in the Spanish language and increase your speaking abilities.

• Instruction 9.5
Cassandra

I had a great time and improved my Spanish a lot

I spent 12 weeks at Ailola Quito and improved from A2 to c1. I was really satisfied with my teachers and the flexible administration. The also offer great activities throughout the week and excursions on weekends! My stay at the host family was great. This way I really got to immerse in the culture. The groups are small and the teachers are well prepared. They spot your weaknesses and help you to overcome them

Marie

Great time at Ailola Quito

I had a great time in this school. The teachers are competent and lovely. Quito is a great city and offers you a lot of acitivites.

The school helps you with traveling planing and other stuff like organizing a mobilephone, get to the airport and so on.
I stayed in a Hostfamily which helped me to improve my spanish very very fast!

- The Food in the Hostfamily
- more activities within the school and with the people from the school

About Ailola Latino

We are a school with a variety of locations that focus on Portuguese and Spanish. We are located in many convenient locations all over Spain and South America. Our goal is to make sure our customer is having the time of their life while learning the...