Can high school students participate in the program?

Posted by Bella Mendes 3 years 2 months ago


Unfortunately, you'll have to wait until you're enrolled at an accredited university / college.

Hope that helps!

One thing to add, gap year students can participate in SAS. It also never hurts to call them to check in with your situation and see what's available!

The criteria for teaching are set by Bhutan's Ministry of Education and include fluency in English, at least 3 years of teaching experience and a degree in education. All three are required in order to be considered for a teaching position. Thanks.