If you are transferring universities, are you allowed to do semester at sea the quarter before attending the new university?

Posted by Ian Braun 2 years 7 months ago


As long as you were enrolled as a full-time student the semester immediately before your voyage, and you have proof of admission to the university you are transferring to (such as an admission letter) after your voyage, then you should be all set!