Can I apply if I have a bachelor’s degree in teaching English as an ESL?

Posted by Catalina Ángel 2 years 4 months ago


Yes, we encourage any candidates with an ESL background to apply! A bachelor's degree is required to receive a work visa in Japan, but a degree in an educational field is certainly preferred.