If you love children and would like to teach English, then Benesse BE Studio has good news for you: we're hiring!
Benesse BE Studio is looking for amazing and enthusiastic teachers to join our growing company and be part of our unique program.
This program seeks to immerse children as young as 9 months old, in offering opportunities to be exposed to, and learning authentic English communication schools. The schools are mainly located inside shopping center facilities to ensure convenience and safety for both students and teachers.
BE studio welcomes teachers without professional teaching experience.
All you need is a compelling story to tell about working with children (e.g. babysitter, daycare, camp counselor, being raised in a big family, etc.)
We support teachers with a comprehensive training program (paid) and a thorough relocation/visa support.
If you have a passion for working with children, BE Studio may be a wonderful fit for you!
- You don't need previous teaching experience. You only need to know English and love children!
- BE studio will happily support your English career debut at all stages. We know it will be the first step for your new life!
- Relocation support and visa sponsorship included.
- Brand Concept: "BE YOURSELF and WANT TO BE" Our program supports students' originality and will, and aims to nurture heartfelt communication skills.
- Final orientation hosted in the US (mainly hosted in Southern California)
BE studio was selected as "overall best" in the young learner's division (iid award 2019)
in the young learner's division (age groups 0-6) of the iid award 2019! Although the article is written in Japanese, here's our president's interview on receiving the award: https://resemom.jp/article/2020/01/31/54536.html