Can I apply if I’m from Chile and have a bachelor’s degree in teaching English as an ESL?

Posted by Catalina Ángel 2 years 4 months ago


Thank you for the inquiry. Yes, you are welcomed to apply for the position!
The government requires a bachelor's degree or above for visa purposes.