Is it better to have a TEFL or English teaching bachelors degree?

Posted by jakob connell 2 years 9 months ago


It really depends on who you are teaching and where.

TEFL/TESOL courses provide teaching methods and resources for teaching English to speakers of other languages. A BA Education will be a requirement if you are teaching English in an English speaking country.