Study Abroad in Rome at John Cabot University

Questions and Answers

Showing 1 - 8 of 8

Hi Leah! You do not need to speak Italian to apply!!

Hi Sydney, yes JCU's classes run from Monday to Thursday which provides students with an extended weekend that is perfect for brief trips!

Hi Lauren! It really depends on what kind of living experience you're looking for. The Gianicolo and Trastevere residences house only JCU students in apartments, and provide 24/7 security, as well as onsite RAs; the Gianicolo residence is also entirely substance free. We also offer the option of living in external apartments, in buildings that also house tenants who do not belong to the JCU...

Hi Katelyn, Thank you for your interest in John Cabot University! You do not have to be enrolled at a university in order to study abroad at John Cabot. We have independent study abroad programs which you could apply for. I am attaching a link here where you can find all the information on how to apply. If you have any questions at all feel free to reach out to me directly at

Yes, this institution offers postgraduate courses.

It depends on the classes. I took it easy for the time I studied abroad and took a lot of art and photography classes, which were relatively easy. Some of my roommates took harder classes such as business classes and said they were quite rigorous.

The Gianiccolo apartments are awesome. Great proximity to the heart of Rome and are located in a nice part of Trastevere.

There are a lot of study abroad students that change every semester. There are many Italian students and students from other parts of the world as well.