Do I have to be enrolled in a college to study here?

Posted by Katelyn Baughman 3 years 3 months ago


Hi Katelyn,

Thank you for your interest in John Cabot University! You do not have to be enrolled at a university in order to study abroad at John Cabot. We have independent study abroad programs which you could apply for.

I am attaching a link here where you can find all the information on how to apply.

If you have any questions at all feel free to reach out to me directly at

Thank you again for your interest in JCU!

Best Regards,
Olivia Austin