View Other Details
AUD 11750 per semester (2020 fees)
Scholarships - We are excited to announce that we have the Incoming Study Abroad International Travel Grant available for incoming international study abroad students, valued at a maximum of AUD2000.
o Free airport collection for new arriving students
o Daily intercampus shuttle bus service
o Student events and activities
o Career advice
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Cost of Living
Studying abroad with the University of Southern Queensland (USQ) is the gateway to your Australian and Queensland experience. Students can study for 1 or 2 semesters at either of our 3 campuses. Recent Excellence in Research for Australia results rank 18 USQ research areas at ‘well above world standard’ and 12 USQ research areas ‘at or above world standard’.
CRICOS: QLD 00244B | NSW 02225M | TEQSA PRV12081
- Studying abroad at USQ allows you to study in Australia and receive credit towards your degree.
- Studying at the sunshine state – Queensland with 300 days of sunshine per year and known for its’ qualify education, beautiful landscapes, wonderful wildlife and tourist activities.
- You will enjoy the smaller class sizes – get to know your peers and teaching staff more personally. Receive quality feedback from your lecturers to help improve your learning outcomes.
- Create the lifetime unforgettable memories at student activities, social event, sport and recreation clubs, leadership, fun activities and more.
- Get the 5 star student support at USQ, services such as career guidance, counselling, health and medical, multi-faith, assignment writing and study support are available to USQ students.