Take your degree to a whole new level whilst enjoying some Australian sunshine on the Gold Coast at Southern Cross University!
Our Study Abroad program offers students the opportunity to earn credits in one or two teaching sessions in Australia, at one of our three world-class campuses: the stunning Gold Coast campus with innovative discipline-specific laboratories and state-of-the-art research facilities; the Lismore campus with its engineering and environmental science facilities; and our mecca for education students: Coffs Harbor.
Ranked #1 in Australia for overall international student support, Southern Cross University offers the best creative, social, sporting and special interest groups for students, and combine study in top facilities all the while you discover one of Australia's hippest regions.
- Southern Cross University is ranked #1 in Australia for overall international student support one of the top 100 young universities in the world according to the Times Higher Education World University rankings.
- Benefit from a reduced cost of living at our Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour locations.
- Interesting and unique subjects offering practical hands-on learning with many offering field trips.
- Access world class facilities – including high-tech engineering labs, drone technology, recording studios, digital media suites and analytical research equipment to support your learning and build work-ready skills.
- Add an international experience as part of your degree and make new friends from around the world.