- Gold Coast
View Other Details
As you might gather from the name, the Gold Coast is truly spectacular. Spend a semester soaking it in as you study abroad at Bond University in Queensland, Australia. This highly ranked and modern university delivers small class sizes, innovative courses, and cutting-edge sporting facilities (Australian Olympic swimmers train at Bond’s pool!). The Gold Coast is famous for its gleaming beaches, epic surfing, electric nightlife, and Aussie charm. Studying abroad on the Gold Coast is as good as it sounds!
- Small student body of 4,000 students = personalized attention
- Extensive sports facilities on campus, free for students to use
- On- and off-campus living options with possible meal plan
- Week-long Bond University orientation where you meet locals and sign up for campus clubs
- Convenient semesters in September, January, and May, similar to the U.S. academic calendar
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.