Study Management Abroad at ICMS in Sydney!

The International College of Management Sydney (ICMS) is the most renowned private business school in Australia's bustling world-class city. Test out your management skills in a number of different fields while studying alongside some of the brightest international students the world over. Whether you specialize in event or hospitality management, international tourism, or retail marketing, we've got a program for you. What's more, the campus is located on Sydney Harbour's North Head overlooking Manly Beach! (Just imagine exploring the 20 hectares of historic parkland surrounding our beautiful campus during your study breaks!).

So grab your best business attire, score an Aussie internship, and head to ICMS for study abroad this year. Check out our website for more details.

Ruth

ICMS- A Castle on a Hill with Ocean views

ICMS provided a quality education for those interested in hospitality or tourism. I have a focus in business and hospitality and was able to take three required classes for my major while abroad. TEAN helps you throughout the process of integrating yourself. They also host immersion experiences around Manly and Sydney during your time abroad. For instance, some of our activities included surfing lessons, jetboating around Sydney Harbor, going out to eat, and getting a tour of the Opera House. When we first arrived we went to Uluru for several days with TEAN. We had a great time hiking, soaking in the rays, and learning about the rich culture of the Aborigines. TEAN helps to make the abroad experience a well-rounded one. I had a great time studying at ICMS and exploring multiple cities along the eastern Australian coastline.

I wish I had known more about my housing options for ICMS before I made my decision.