View Other Details
- Registration fee ($200 CA), non refundable
- ± 110 hours of training, activities and outings (optional activities conducted in French included)
- Course material
- Breakfast on Induction Day (Day 1 of the program)
- Cocktail reception during the photography contest “Montréal, ma réalité“
- Buffet for the Closing Ceremony
- All company visits and socio-cultural outings. All these outings are conducted in French
- Insurance (if not Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident in Canada)
Study French and Business in the bustling city of Montreal next summer!
If you're looking for a large French-speaking metropolitan city that isn't more than a few hour plane ride away, you're in the right place. Not only will you be studying the language and upping your business skills but you will also be introduced to a wide range of cultural activities and opportunities to meet with people in the biz world in Montreal
This program is run by the Business Language Training Center at HEC Montréal, Canada's oldest university business school.
Join us next summer in Montreal to have the learning experience of a lifetime.