View Other Details
- Registration fee ($200 CA), non refundable
- 135 hours of training, activities and outings (optional activities conducted in French included)
- Course material (1 textbook)
- Breakfast on Induction Day (Day 1 of the program)
- Cocktail reception during the photography contest “Montréal, ma réalité“
- Buffet for the Closing Ceremony
- Afternoon outing to Parc Exalto, urban acrobatic park
- All company visits and socio-cultural outings. All these outings are conducted in French
- Insurance (if not Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident in Canada)
Study French and Business in the bustling city of Montreal next summer!
If you're looking for a large French-speaking metropolitan city that isn't more than a few hour plane ride away, you're in the right place. Not only will you be studying the language and upping your money-making skills, you'll also be introduced to a wide range of cultural activities and opportunities to meet with big names in the biz world (both in Canada and internationally).
This program is run by the Business Language Training Center at HEC Montréal, Canada's oldest university business school.
Join us next summer in Montreal to have the learning experience of a lifetime.