French & Business Summer Program in Montreal with HEC

Wandering Montréal taking photos for the photo exhibition titled "Montréal, my reality". Happy despite the rain!
Group shot of the Level 3 French class!
About to be interviewed by the local CBC news regarding our photos for the photo exhibition titled "Montréal, my reality".
Business French Summer School - HEC Montréal - Olympic Stadium
Business French Summer School - HEC Montréal - Olympic Stadium

Study French and Business in the bustling city of Montreal next summer!

If you're looking for a large French-speaking metropolitan city that isn't more than a few hour plane ride away, you're in the right place. Not only will you be studying the language and upping your money-making skills, you'll also be introduced to a wide range of cultural activities and opportunities to meet with big names in the biz world (both in Canada and internationally).

This program is run by the Business Language Training Center at HEC Montréal, Canada's oldest university business school.

Join us next summer in Montreal to have the learning experience of a lifetime.

Michelle

I recommend this program 100%!!!

This was an unforgettable experience to study and socialize with people from all around the world and to learn about and experience the Quebecois culture.

Besides attending French class every morning, the three weeks were packed full of amazing activities including: two visits to CBC to record a news segment and to watch the live filming of a Quebecois talk show, poutine and movie night, high ropes course, guided city tour, photo exhibition titled "Montréal, my reality", etc.

So many memories and friends were made and I definitely recommend this program 100%!

I'd make it four weeks in length so the schedule wasn't as busy. I'd also add one more level of French (maybe advanced?).