- Developing, defining and reflecting upon cross-cultural work etiquette
- The opportunity to work alongside colleagues from a variety of national backgrounds
- Obtaining valuable international professional experience which will strengthen your resume and your competitiveness in the job market
- Creation of an ePortfolio about your experience which you can use to demonstrate your international experience to future employers and graduate schools
- Most importantly, refining your work and communication skills in a unique international professional environment
Stand out from the crowd and join us for our 10-week, 7-credit summer internship program that includes networking events around Beijing and a three day trip to Shanghai! Immerse yourself as you experience China's mix of ancient and modern civilization, join Beijing's exciting network of young professionals, work alongside Chinese and international colleagues, and have an unforgettable Asia experience this summer.
Early Sign Up Discount!
Submit a completed application by February 1st, and receive a $300 discount!
Students live on the campus of the University of International Business and Economics in the International Student Center in shared dormitory rooms with wi-fi access, private western style bathrooms, and communal kitchens.
View Program Information
-Tuition for 3 credit hours of internship and 4 credit hours of Chinese language
-Required international health insurance
-Double occupancy housing
-Orientation in Beijing (activities, meals, speakers)
-3-day weekend trip to Shanghai
-Professional development program subsidy
-For continuing students (from Spring 2018): interim housing between the Spring and Summer programs
DOES NOT INCLUDE
-Airfare ($900 - $1,300)
-Chinese visa costs ($140 approx.)
-Meals ($300 - $400)
This program has not been reviewed yet.