View Other Details
Items Included in the Program Price
- Morning class or language exchange (two - four students)
- Afternoon activities
- Weekend academic excursions listed in the program, including admission tickets
- Meals all day (except on weekends)
- A cellphone, SIM card and a small credit for in-country calling
- All domestic airfare and ground transportation to sites in the itinerary
- Unlimited public transport for all program activities while in Kunming
- Detailed in-country orientation within the first days
- 24/7 staff support
To understand China as a whole, a student must go beyond the modern and highly developed cities of Beijing and Shanghai and visit cities in the heart of China's vast interior, like Kunming. Here, during weekdays, all students will participate in language classes. During afternoons, students will participate in one of the activities like volunteer service learning in local non-profit organizations, internships, language exchange or one-one tutorial sessions.
While during weekends, students will spend many days exploring Yunnan, Lonely Planet's top choice in the country. They will visit ancient towns of historic and cultural importance within Yunnan. Students will see many locations in Yunnan; to the ancient walled city of Dali, Lijiang, a UNESCO World Heritage, Tiger Leaping Gorge, a magnificent canyon on the Jinsha and Western Hills, a sacred Daoist mountains.
Response from Minds Abroad
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences online. We are so happy that you enjoyed your trip to Vietnam with Minds Abroad! It is also great to know that your Mandarin improved a lot.
Your feedback on our apartment location is really helpful, we will try our best to arrange our student apartments in the same area and put the students in the same apartment with their group. Thanks again for your suggestion. We would love to see you again.