Globalize your résumé, learn a language, and give yourself an unforgettable Asia experience!
Take your work experience to the next level – join The Beijing Center’s Intern Abroad semester program! Over your stay in Beijing, a thriving and diverse city and China’s startup hub, you will navigate the complexities and cultural nuances of the Chinese workplace, challenging and broadening your perspectives in the process. No prior Chinese language necessary! Learn more about the application and admission process here.
TBC also offers add-on excursions trips, weekend trips around Beijing, career-development lectures and Mandarin language classes for those who would like to supplement work experience with more China experience.
Students live on the campus of the University of International Business and Economics in the International Student Center in shared dormitory rooms with wi-fi access, private western-style bathrooms, and communal kitchens.
- Developing, defining and reflecting upon cross-cultural work etiquette
- The opportunity to work alongside colleagues from a variety of national backgrounds
- Obtaining valuable international professional experience which will strengthen your resume and your competitiveness in the job market
- Creation of an ePortfolio about your experience which you can use to demonstrate your international experience to future employers and graduate schools
- Most importantly, refining your work and communication skills in a unique international professional environment