CIEE Summer Global Internship in Shanghai, China

Shanghai is a commercial giant, financial and cultural hub, and home to the largest container port on Earth. Doing business here is, more often than not, doing business with the world. Get with the program: the CIEE Summer Internship program in Shanghai will build your business knowledge from a global perspective!

During this program, you’ll learn firsthand about business ethics, corporate structure, fiscal policies and regulatory impact, workplace issues, and the importance of skills such as integrity and collaboration. What’s more, you’ll develop contacts in China that can potentially help with future career opportunities.

New Virtual Global Innovation Internship: CIEE x Hacker Exchange!

For ambitious students (who aren’t going to let something as inconvenient as a global pandemic impact their future plans).

Combine a 1-week entrepreneurial bootcamp with global industry professionals with a with 7- or 11-week virtual internship at companies around the world and gain job-ready skills to get you hired!

CIEE Scholarships
CIEE Offers More Than $8 Million in Scholarships Every Year!

$500 - $2,500

Andrea

Summer Session Internship

My experience was unique having participated in the CIEE summer program. Not only was it my first time in China but also my first time taking Mandarin classes! The CIEE curriculum gave the students the essential conversational lessons to live in China alongside working 10-14 hours per week with a Chinese company. In the long term, not only did I add another job experience on my resume, but also I expanded my global mindset, and lived in a foreign country. I highly recommend this program if you wish to see how the metropolitan of Shanghai functions by working and studying.