- Costa Rica
- San José
View Other Details
This professional development workshop is unmatched! Get away from your day-to-day and come join us onsite at the beautiful UPEACE campus in Costa Rica to connect with inspiring people, get invigorated, and learn about yourself as a leader.
This 2-day seminar focuses on a human paradigm of leadership, allowing you to achieve a renewed sense of purpose, develop your leadership style and get results by engaging and motivating the people you work with, appealing to their strengths and passions. The vision of the leader today is that of the “positive” leader who is able to unleash the potential of each individual in the organization.
Share this experience with like-minded changemakers who have either travelled from abroad or live locally, and come from a varying array of professional backgrounds.
- Gain a refreshing new sense of appreciation, empathy and positivity.
- Practice leadership tools such as appreciative inquiry and the use of dialogue circles.
- A renewed awarness of your purpose and desire to change, grow, or re-establish passion for your career
- Experience connection, co-creation, learning and global networking with an international team of facilitators and fellow-participants.
- A certificate of completion from the United Nations established University for Peace