NEW PROGRAM Global Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Social Sector Edition
12-day onsite course, Sunday, June 24th to Thursday, July 5th 2018
Location: UPEACE Campus, Ciudad Colón - El Rodeo Mora, field visits in surrounding areas of San Jose, and visit to Manuel Antonio beach.
This professional development workshop is unmatched! Get away from your day-to-day and come join us in Costa Rica from August 16th-18th, 2018 to connect with inspiring people, get invigorated, and learn about yourself as a leader.
This 3-day seminar focuses on a human paradigm of leadership, allowing you to achieve a renewed sense of purpose, develop your leadership style and get results by engaging and motivating the people you work with, appealing to their strengths and passions. The vision of the leader today is that of the “positive” leader who is able to unleash the potential of each individual in the organization.
Share this experience with like-minded changemakers who have either travelled from abroad or live locally, and come from a varying array of professional backgrounds.
- Gain a refreshing new sense of appreciation, empathy and positivity.
- Practice leadership tools such as appreciative inquiry and the use of dialogue circles.
- A renewed awarness of your purpose and desire to change, grow, or re-establish passion for your career
- Experience connection, co-creation, learning and global networking with an international team of facilitators and fellow-participants.
- A certificate of completion from the United Nations-mandated University for Peace