Universidad VERITAS Costa Rica Study Abroad Programs

Universidad VERITAS Costa Rica Study Abroad Programs

Study Abroad in Costa Rica directly with Universidad VERITAS. We have semester long programs, short term programs, as well as summer programs. Every program can be customized to your educational needs. The courses that you are able to take are Intensive Spanish, Electives that range from Art to Health to Business, Integrated Studies with local students, and Internships. Our programs are fun to learn, action packed, and useful for learning a new language. Sign up to Study Abroad in Costa Rica today!

San José
Year Round
Phone / Skype Interview
Age Requirement

Best time of my life

The school offered amazing services to those studying abroad. Professors were extremely friendly and helpful. They offered all types of classes after class, yoga...dance.... sports... anything you can imagine. The school is in a great location, very safe. Best school I've studied abroad at.

I would stay there longer.

Go find out what Pura Vida means!

Though Costa Rica may not be Paris, Barcelona, or the United States that's not why you're there!!! Rainforest? Dry forest? Caribbean? Pacific? Snorkel? Bungee Jump? Zipline? Fruits for days, freshest smoothies and juices, gallo pinto and platanos -- that's why you're there.

The field trips I took through Universidad VERITAS for my electives were by far the most rewarding cultural experiences and being able to volunteer at the local orphanage. Trips I took for fun were bites of paradise.

If you want to learn Spanish and go on adventures definitely give Costa Rica a shot.

TIPS: Wear clothes you would normally wear and adventure stuff for the weekends, an umbrella if you come during rainy season, bug spray and sunblock. Leave the raincoat at home. Rain boots would come in handy for treks in the rainforest for field trips.

Enroll directly if you can! Don't try and go through a third-party program. Plan weekend trips on your own/with friends. Make sure you visit Panama (Bocas!) and Nicaragua.

Do it!

Study abroad; it was the best experience in my life. However, I would not recommend CISabroad or Veritas. Veritas classes were a joke and far too time consuming, didn't come close to giving any free time. I recommend University of Costa Rica (UCR). Way closer to downtown, more classes, more locals, more Spanish.

No, I don't recommend

About Study Abroad VERITAS Costa Rica

The Center for International Programs at Universidad VERITAS offers a variety of different programs lengths in Costa Rica that can be combined and customized for different educational needs. We offer our specific programs during semester term, summer...