- Dominican Republic
- Santo Domingo
View Other Details
It is an all-inclusive program that includes:
20+ hours a week of direct shadowing
Meals prepared by our house chef
24/7 staff support
Tansportation to and from the hospital,
Relaxing and fun activities
Certificate of participation
Letters of recommendation
Language/dance/cultural/Clinical Skills classes
and much more!
Medlife Services is an international clinical rotation, observer ship program designed for healthcare students to help them achieve their career goals.
Together we design an exclusive program where you can acquire medical knowledge and confidence in the healthcare field. At all of our programs, our staff speaks English, making it easy for students to communicate what they need and understand all of the information provided to them.
The core goal of the program is to provide you with as much knowledge as possible while you are in a safe environment. We believe in balance, so we also design very fun activities for you to enjoy while you have time off from the hospital.
We are here for you.
This is ultimately a life-changing experience where you will learn about healthcare and culture and make lifelong friends.
- Shadow a doctor, nurse or dentist for +20hrs a week
- Obtain very important Clinical Skills and boost your self confidence after being in a hospital environment
- Start date is June 30th. Last program start date is September 1st/2024
- Learn about a new culture, their healthcare system, language and dance skills!
- Make life-long friends, have fun and enjoy beautiful beaches