As a pre-med student, you may wonder: "can I study abroad?" In short, yes! Pre-med students can -- and do -- study abroad every semester, all over the world!
As you compare pre-med study abroad programs, keep several issues in mind:
- Does this study abroad program help me fulfill academic requirements I need in specific subjects?
- How does this pre-med program fit into my professional career?
- Will my semester abroad help me become a more well-rounded doctor?
- What will this study abroad program teach me about medicine and working with patients?
- What do other students say about this program?
Perhaps one of the most important questions, this last question provides you with valuable knowledge about fitting study abroad into your education and medical career.